Answered By: Andrew Contreras
Last Updated: Mar 10, 2020     Views: 9

If you find the TTUHSC El Paso libraries do not have access to an article, you will need to request this article through Interlibrary Loan. More information is available at the Interlibrary Loan page.

Please visit the Interlibrary Loan fees page for more information.

If you need further assistance please contact Andrew Contreras at 915-215-4308 or

Related Topics