Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015     Views: 25

If the TTUHSC @ El Paso library does not have your article, you can purchase an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request.  Your TTUHSC @ El Paso library will attempt to borrow a copy from a non-TTUHSC library. Check here for the current ILL fees.

Before submitting an ILL request, please confirm that the TTUHSC @ El Paso libraries do not have your journal. Use GoldRush from the Journals tab at the lower-center of the library home page to see if the library has access to the electronic version. Search Goldrush for the journal title, not the article title.

If the TTUHSC @ El Paso libraries have your article only in print (not online) click here for how to get a copy.

NOTE - If you frequently search PubMed, you can order articles directly from your PubMed search results by signing up for the Loansome Doc service.  Loansome Doc is available to TTUHSC @ El Paso faculty, staff, and students, as well as TTUHSC @ El Paso Friends of the Library.  Contact for a Loansome Doc application.

Related Topics