Answered By: Corina Bustillos Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016 Views: 38
Answered By: Corina Bustillos
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016 Views: 38
Proquest has announced the release of The New Refworks (Refworks 3) and the eventual retirement of the current legacy version of Refworks (Refworks 2):
- All current users must upgrade by early 2018.
- During the transition period, current patrons are welcome to use both the current (legacy) version and the new version. However, these are separate accounts. There is no live connection between a patron’s current legacy Refworks 2 account and their new Refworks 3 account.
- A legacy Refworks 2 account can be migrated (copied) into a new Refworks 3 account
- All Refworks 3 accounts require a ttuhsc.edu email address as your username
- If you are a new user (you have never used Refworks before) we recommend you use only The New Refworks 3.
- Remember - you must use your ttuhsc.edu email address as your user name.
- If you are an existing user, we recommend you migrate (copy) your current Refworks data into a new Refworks 3 account, then begin using only Refworks 3.
- Before you migrate, read carefully this important document to see how you will be impacted.
- Papers started in legacy RefWorks will not be compatible with new RefWorks, so we recommend you keep your current legacy RefWorks account until you complete your work.
- Remember - you must use your ttuhsc.edu email address as your new user name.