Answered By: Paul Landers Last Updated: Oct 15, 2015 Views: 44
Answered By: Paul Landers
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2015 Views: 44
IMPORTANT - the OVIDToday app works best on tablets and phones with large screens. It will not display properly on phones with smaller screens.
- Download the OvidToday App from your app store.
- Tap "Let's Get Started" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You must be connected to the HSC-AIR network, or you must be connected from off-campus with a VPN, in order to proceed with setup.
- If you have an existing Ovid account (not your eRaider account), enter your username and password. If you do not, tap "Create a Personal Account."
- You are now able to access the most recent issues of TTUHSC's Ovid-based journals. New issues are added automatically once available on Ovid.
- IMPORTANT: After initial setup, take care not to log off of the app. If you do log off, you will have to repeat the setup instructions next time.